Based on vehicle type, passenger car lighting segment accounts for the largest share due to high sales of passenger car as compared to other vehicles in Germany. The country’s automotive lighting market is further categorized into application type as (Front light, rear light, fog light, side light and interior light. Based on technology segments, the highest share is accounted for by the LED type lightings as most of the models are equipped by LED lighting as they offer higher brightness, less battery consumption and high durability. OEM lighting segment holds over 95% of the market share and trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Major players operating in the Germany Automotive Lighting Market include Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Valeo, Robert Bosch GmbH, Osram Licht AG, Magneti Marelli, etc. An increasing number of players are increasing launching new products based on changing demand scenario.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of automotive lighting market, which covers production, import, export, demand, supply, and net inventory status of automotive lighting market in Germany.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of automotive lighting market.
- To classify and forecast the Germany Automotive Lighting Market based on vehicle type, applications, technology, demand category and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Germany Automotive Lighting Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Germany Automotive Lighting Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Germany Automotive Lighting Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of automotive lighting market in Germany.
The author calculated the Germany Automotive Lighting Market size by using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Automotive lights manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Automobile manufacturers
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Automotive lighting.
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the Germany Automotive Lighting Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Car
- Two Wheeler
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle(M&HCV)
- Front Light
- Rear Light
- Side Light
- Fog Light
- Interior Light
- North Rhine-Westphalia
- Rest of Germany
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Germany Automotive Lighting Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a customer's specific needs.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Voice of Customers
5 Global Automotive Lighting System Production Overview
6 Global Automotive Lighting System Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two Wheelers, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle(M&HCV).
6.2.2. By Application Type (Front Light, Rear Light, Side Light, Fog Light and Interior Light)
6.2.3. By Technology Type (LED, Xenon and Halogen)
6.2.4. By Company
6.2.5. By Region
6.2.6. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7 Germany Passenger Car Automotive Lighting Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type
7.2.2. By Application Type
7.2.3. By Technology Type
7.2.4. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
7.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
8 Germany Two-Wheeler Automotive Lighting Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Vehicle Type
8.2.2. By Application Type
8.2.3. By Technology
8.2.4. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
8.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
9 Germany Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Automotive Lighting Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Vehicle Type
9.2.2. By Application Type
9.2.3. By Technology
9.2.4. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
9.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
10 Germany Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Automotive Lighting Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Vehicle Type
10.2.2. By Application Type
10.2.3. By Technology
10.2.4. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
10.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
11 Market Dynamics
12 Market Trends & Developments
13 Price Point Analysis
14 Policy & Regulatory
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1. Stanley Electric Co., ltd.
15.2. Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
15.3. Valeo S.A.
15.4. Varroc Lighting Systems, Inc.
15.5. Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
15.6. Osram Licht AG
15.7. Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
15.8. Robert Bosch GmbH
16 Strategic Recommendations