A fast-growing downstream business of upfit/conversion and installation of storage, shelving and other equipment for work‑ready vans across numerous applications.
- Comprehensive analysis of cargo van upfit equipment upfitters at the Authorized Upfitter and Distribution levels.
- Market size estimate: units & dollars 2019
- E-commerce impacts from striving for higher delivery efficiency through optimum interior layouts
- Market size & share breakouts by upfit equipment & channels - fleet v. distribution
- Market dynamics, M&A activity & demand factors
- Competitive landscape through extensive data and profiles
- Electric vehicles penetration
- Excel database included for market size and competitive share breakouts - units and dollars
About This Report
This report analyzes and quantifies a niche segment of the market for OE commercial vans that are upfitted and equipped to specific customer requirements through the installation of shelves, storage, partitions, ladders, and numerous other equipment.
The vans are made work-ready for numerous service professions and vocational uses, some examples being electric and gas utility work, plumbers, electricians, refrigeration, etc.
With the advent of the Eurovan, the business of equipping commercial vans has had a new lease of life. Some of these equipment solutions will also find their way into e-commerce deliveries, as vendors like Amazon strive for delivery efficiencies.