This issue of Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles trends and innovations for the oil and gas industry. It focuses on an intelligent leak detection solution for the oil and gas industry. It also provides intelligence on the use of real-time monitoring solutions that can be used in oil and gas facilities. The TOE also features innovations based on the use of IoT for the control and monitoring of oil wells. Additionally, the TOE provides intelligence on the development of automated circulation systems for oil wells. The TOE also focuses on an innovation that uses retardants for ensuring safety in oil and gas facilities.
It also provides intelligence on the use of real-time monitoring solutions that can be used in the oil and gas facilities. The TOE also features innovations based on the use of IoT for the control and monitoring of the oil wells. Additionally, TOE provides intelligence on the development of automated circulation systems for oil wells. The TOE also focuses on innovations that use retardants for ensuring safety in the oil and gas facilities.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
Advancements in Leak Detection, Continuous Circulation Systems, and Oil Well Monitoring and Retardance Systems
- Intelligent Leak Detection Solution for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Real-time Leak Detection and Pipeline Monitoring Solution Improves Safety Standards
- Real-time Video Surveillance Solutions for Oil & Gas Facilities
- Intuitive Intelligence Platform Improves Security at Offshore and Onshore Refineries
- Using IoT for Real-time Maintenance and Control of Oil Wells
- Cutting Down on Greenhouse Emissions by Making Oil Wells More Efficient
- Automated Continuous Circulation System for Oil Wells
- The System is Expected to have Substantial Adoption in Mining Sector by 2022
- Improving Retardance for Oil Drilling
- Oil and Gas Sector Will Have Substantial Adoption of the Developed Innovation due To Changing Regulations
- Key Contacts