From Structure to Clinical Development: Allosteric Modulation of G Protein-Coupled Receptors, Volume 88, the latest release in the Advances in Pharmacology series, presents a variety of chapters from the best authors in the field. Chapters in this updated edition include Targeting muscarinic M1 receptor in neurodegeneration, Photo-switchable allosteric ligands, Computational approaches for the design of mGlu receptor allosteric modulators, Allosteric modulation of GLP-1 receptor in metabolic disorders, Group II mGluR roles in the nervous system and their roles in addiction, RAMPs as allosteric modulators of Class B GPCRs, Structure-based discovery and development of mGlu5 NAMs, and much more.
- Includes the authority and expertise of leading contributors in pharmacology
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Pharmacology series
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Laura Pérez-Benito, Claudia Llinas del Torrent, Leonardo Pardo and Gary Tresadern
- Structure-based discovery and development of metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 negative allosteric modulators
Kirstie A. Bennett, John A. Christopher and Benjamin G. Tehan
- The function and allosteric control of the human sweet taste receptor
Guy Servant, Terry Kenakin, Lan Zhang, Mark Williams and Nicole Servant
- The different aspects of the GABAB receptor allosteric modulation
- RAMPs as allosteric modulators of the calcitonin and calcitonin-like class B G protein-coupled receptors
Augen A. Pioszak and Debbie L. Hay
- Strategies and considerations of G-protein-coupled receptor photopharmacology
Alice E. Berizzi and Cyril Goudet
- Discovery and pharmacology of the covalent GLP-1 receptor (GLP-1R) allosteric modulator BETP. A novel tool to probe GLP-1R pharmacology
Francis S. Willard, Joseph D. Ho and Kyle W. Sloop
- Allosteric modulation of metabotropic glutamate receptors in alcohol use disorder: Insights from preclinical investigations
Kari A. Johnson and David M. Lovinger
- Allosteric modulation of muscarinic receptors in alcohol and substance use disorders
Leigh C. Walker and Andrew J. Lawrence
- M1 muscarinic acetylcholine receptors: A therapeutic strategy for symptomatic and disease-modifying effects in Alzheimer's disease?
Miriam Scarpa, Sarah Hesse and Sophie J. Bradley