1h Free Analyst TimeCar Wash Retail in Belgium - Market Forecasts Model to 2023
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Around 43.7% of wash occasions in Belgium occurred at service stations in 2018, with tunnel and Jet wash installations being the most popular wash types. TOTAL and Esso were the two largest car wash operators by wash sales in 2018. Lukoil had the largest car wash network in Belgium with 143 wash locations across the country.
The Car Wash Retail in Belgium - Market Forecasts Model to 2023, database report provides a detailed breakdown of historic and forecast car wash sales in Belgium. The database includes car wash occasions, wash sales and wash installations, segmented by wash type. It also provides a range of key performance indicators by retailer.
Key data points include -
- Car wash value: by fuel retailer and country
- Car wash value: by wash type (jet, rollover, tunnel and hand) and split by segment (service station and standalone)
- Car wash occasions: by wash type (jet, rollover, tunnel and hand) and split by segment (service station and standalone)
- Total number of service stations with a car wash
- Average car wash site measurements: by fuel retailer and country
- Service station car wash sales density: by fuel retailer and country
Reasons to buy
- Identify who are the major fuel retailers in the market and how many fuel outlets, motorway, company owned, unmanned and car wash sites they have.
- Plan effective market strategies by uncovering market share and average car wash sales per site of the major fuel retailers in the market.
- Benchmark your service station network against major competitors by uncovering average car wash retail space by retailer (sqm and sqft).
- Understand how the car wash market is evolving with market data on number of wash installations, wash occasions and wash value all split by each wash type (jet, rollover, tunnel and hand) and by wash channel (service station and standalone).
- Get car wash sales density data on each of the key fuel retailers in the market; identify the largest and fastest-growing market segments to inform market expansion and to manage risk.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: