1h Free Analyst TimeService Stations in Spain - Market Forecasts Model to 2023
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Total fuel consumption in Spain increased by 11.8% in 2018 compared to the previous year. Repsol has the largest service station network, at 3224 sites, amounting to 27.8% of the national network. Around 65.8% of wash occasions in Spain occurred at service stations in 2018, with jet and rollover wash installations being the most popular wash types. Repsol accounted for 30.3% of convenience retail sales at service stations in 2018.
The Service Stations in Spain - Market Forecasts Model to 2023, database report provides a detailed breakdown of historic and forecast service station retail sales in Spain. The database offers the latest market shares by fuel, car wash, convenience and foodservice sales. It also provides a range of key performance indicators by retailer.
Key data points include -
- Fuel volumes and value: by fuel type (gasoline 98, 95, diesel and electric)
- Car wash value: by fuel retailer and country
- Convenience Sales: by fuel retailer and country
- Foodservice Sales: by fuel retailer and country
- Total number of service stations: by site type (shop, car wash, unmanned, motorway, supermarket, company owned and with foodservice)
- Average service station site measurements: split by fuel space, car wash space, convenience space and foodservice space (Sqm and Sqft)
- Service station sales density: by fuel retailer and country
Reasons to buy
- Identify who are the major fuel retailers in the market and how many fuel outlets, motorway, supermarket, company owned, unmanned, shops, car wash and EV charge sites they have.
- Plan effective market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel, car wash, convenience and foodservice sales per site of the major fuel retailers in the market.
- Benchmark your service station network against major competitors by uncovering average fuel retail space (sqm and sqft), car wash retail space, convenience retail space and foodservice retail space per site.
- Understand how the service station network is evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as investing in additional site services such as shops, foodservice and car washes.
- Get sales density data on each of the key fuel retailers in the market for fuel, car wash, convenience and foodservice; identify the largest and fastest-growing market segments to inform market expansion and to manage risk.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Shell (Disa)
- Saras Energia