1h Free Analyst TimeSecurity Software Sector Scorecard - Thematic Research
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Companies worldwide are increasingly aware of the threat posed by cyberattacks, yet cybersecurity is still not a core competency for a worryingly large number of corporate boards. The frequency and severity of cyberattacks will only increase, so senior executives across all industries must develop a clear understanding of the risks they face and the potential consequences of a security breach.
In 2020 companies will commit further resources to mitigate their exposure to cyber threats. Intelligence-led security programs will be used to detect and prevent attacks, particularly among larger firms. Managed security service providers and cloud-based security as a service vendors will fill gaps where firms lack the necessary skills in-house. Demand for post-breach consultancy services and behavioral analytics software will also increase, as companies seek to strengthen their defenses.
This report provides information on key themes that will impact the security software sector over the next two years, including cloud, network security, security as a service, behavioral analytics, mobile device management software, M&A, regulations.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and lagging companies.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 50 biggest themes driving growth in the security software sector.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last three years.
- It looks at major technology and macro-economic trends impacting security software companies.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This security software sector scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
Table of Contents
- Theme map
- Sector performance
- Company performance
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
SECTOR SCORECARD: SECURITY SOFTWARE
- Who’s who
- Thematic screen
- Valuation screen
- Risk screen
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BAE Systems
- Check Point Software
- Citrix Systems
- CyberArk Software
- F5 Networks
- Juniper Networks
- Micro Focus
- Mobile Iron
- Palo Alto Networks
- Samsung Electronics
- Trend Micro
- Verint Systems