1h Free Analyst TimeNanotechnology in medicine is on the rise
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
A persistent problem in medicine is the lack of ability to specifically target diseased cells and tissues. Drugs are often administered as free compounds. This non-specific mode of delivery relies on the drug molecules to serendipitously reach target cells. Nanomedicine refers to the area of science that combines nanotechnology with drugs or diagnostic molecules to improve the ability to target specific cells or tissues. These materials are produced on a nanoscale level and are safe to introduce into the body. Applications for nanotechnology in medicine include imaging, diagnosis, or the delivery of drugs that will help medical professionals treat various diseases.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
Reasons to Buy
- the publisher's thematic research ecosystem is a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors. It has a proven track record of identifying the important themes early, enabling companies to make the right investments ahead of the competition, and secure that all-important competitive advantage.
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of nanomedicine by understanding the primary ways in which this theme is impacting the medical devices industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry's major players and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Technology/Thematic Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Sector Scorecards
- Further Reading
- Thematic Research Methodology
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bausch & Lomb
- Pacira Pharma
- Ipsen Biopharm
- Jazz Pharma
- GE Healthcare
- F. Hoffman-La Roche