The Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market is segmented based on type of waste, technology, country and company. By type of waste, the market is categorized into MSW, agricultural waste, and others. Among them, the MSW category dominated the market until 2018 and is anticipated to maintain its leading position during the forecast period as well. The segment’s high growth can be attributed to the use of municipal solid waste as a primary source of fuel for energy by waste-to-energy (WTE) plants. The MSW has been increasing rapidly in China owing to rapid urbanization and economic developments. Therefore, the effective disposal of MSW has become a serious concern for the country.
Key players in the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market include Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd., C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Limited, China Everbright International Limited, Covanta Energy Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd., Suez S.A., Veolia India Private Limited, CNIM Martin Private Limited, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, China Jinjiang Environment Holding Co Ltd, GrandBlue Environment Co., Ltd., among others. The players operating in the market are rapidly adopting several strategies such as business expansions, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, agreements in order to expand their geographic reach and uplift their market positions.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market.
- To forecast the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market based on type of waste, technology and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market.
Both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research were performed for this study. Initially, Researchers sourced a list of waste to energy players across the region. Subsequently, They conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, they could include the companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed the product types, application types and presence of all major waste to energy providers across the region.
The author calculated the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market size by using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user industries and its application across various segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Waste to energy players and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, associations and alliances related to waste to energy market
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as waste to energy providers and partners, end-users etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Type of Waste:
- Agricultural waste
Market, By Technology:
Market, By Country:
- South Korea
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Asia-Pacific Waste to Energy Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according a company’s specific needs.
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type of waste (MSW, Agricultural Waste, Others)
6.2.2. By Technology (Thermal, Biological, Physical)
6.2.3. By Company (2018)
6.2.4. By Country
6.3. Product Market Map
6.4. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
6.4.1. China Waste to Energy Market Outlook
220.127.116.11. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Value
22.214.171.124. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Type of waste
188.8.131.52.2. By Technology
6.4.2. India Waste to Energy Market Outlook
184.108.40.206. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1. By Value
18.104.22.168. Market Share & Forecast
22.214.171.124.1. By Type of waste
126.96.36.199.2. By Technology
6.4.3. Japan Waste to Energy Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Value
220.127.116.11. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Type of waste
22.214.171.124.2. By Technology
6.4.4. South Korea Waste to Energy Market Outlook
126.96.36.199. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1. By Value
184.108.40.206. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1. By Type of waste
18.104.22.168.2. By Technology
6.4.5. Australia Waste to Energy Market Outlook
22.214.171.124. Market Size & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Value
188.8.131.52. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Type of waste
220.127.116.11.2. By Technology
9.2. Company Profiles
9.3. Regional Player Profiled (Leading Companies)
9.3.1. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering co., ltd
9.3.2. C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Limited
9.3.3. China Everbright International Limited
9.3.4. Covanta Energy Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd.
9.3.5. Suez S.A.
9.3.6. ?Veolia India Private Limited
9.3.7. CNIM Martin Private Limited
9.3.8. Hitachi Zosen Corporation
9.3.9. China Jinjiang Environment Holding Co Ltd
9.3.10. GrandBlue Environment Co., Ltd.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering co., ltd
- C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Limited
- China Everbright International Limited
- Covanta Energy Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd.
- Suez S.A.
- Veolia India Private Limited
- CNIM Martin Private Limited
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- China Jinjiang Environment Holding Co Ltd
- GrandBlue Environment Co., Ltd.