This Advanced Manufacturing Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles advancement in robotic exoskeletons and industrial robots. Innovations include advancements in the cloud-based exoskeleton, exoskeleton supporting lower back and arm for industrial applications, a mobile robot for quality inspection, a scaffolding robot for construction, and automated sandblasting robot for high quality steel structures.
The Advanced Manufacturing Technology TOE covers global innovations and developments related to manufacturing and industrial automation on a weekly basis. Innovations are focused toward improving product traceability, energy efficiency and reducing environmental footprints, integrating product design and manufacturing aspects for reducing time-to-market. Research focus areas include rapid prototyping (additive manufacturing), lightweighting (multimaterial joining, plastics and metals manufacturing, carbon fiber-based composite manufacturing), smart robotics (agile robots, consumer robots, swarm robotics, cobots), monitoring and control (wireless control networks, human machine interface), and simulation and modeling (design and simulation software).
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation. Technologies such as three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) printing, wireless sensors and networks, information and communication technology, multimaterial joining, composites manufacturing, digital manufacturing, micro- and nano-manufacturing, lasers, advanced software, and printing techniques, are covered as part of this cluster. The technologies covered here impact a wide range of industries, such as the impact semiconductor, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, logistics, and electronics industries.
Keywords: Robotic exoskeleton, cloud-based exoskeleton, lower back exoskeleton, arm exoskeleton, construction robots, sand blasting robot, inspection robot, scaffolding robot, industrial robot, mobile robot, automated sand-blasting system
1. Introduction to Robotic Exoskeletons
- Robotic Exoskeletons
2. Emerging Innovations in Robotic Exoskeletons Market
- Exoskeleton with Integrated Cloud Platforms
- Wearable Exoskeleton Focused on Reducing Lower Back Injuries
- Bioservo Technologies AB, Sweden
- Robotic Exoskeletons for Various Industrial Applications
- Robotic Exoskeletons and Wearables for Industrial Applications
- Robotic Exoskeletons for Assisting Industrial Workers
- Robotic Exoskeletons for Industrial Professionals
3. Introduction to Industrial Robots
- Industrial Robots
4. Emerging Innovations in Industrial Robots Market
- Robotic Systems for the Construction Industry
- Automated Blasting Robotic System for High-Quality Steel Structures
- Mobile Robot for Quality Inspection
- Scaffolding Robot for Construction and Industrial Applications
5. Key Contacts