1h Free Analyst TimeGroup Five Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Group Five Ltd (Group Five) is an integrated infrastructure construction service company. Group Five carries out civil engineering contracts, industrial services contracts and engineering project contracts and offers engineering, procurement and construction services. The company also operates concessions and transport public-private partnership projects; and develops, acquires and manages A-grade property assets in South Africa. The company manufactures fiber cement and steel products. It offers services from feasibility, front end design, project management to execution. It serves mining, industrial, power, oil and gas, water, real estate and transport sectors. It has operations in Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Group Five is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
The company filed for bankruptcy protection in March 2019 and delisted from Johannesburg Stock Exchange in May 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Group Five Ltd - Key Facts
- Group Five Ltd - Key Employees
- Group Five Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Group Five Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Group Five Ltd - History
- Group Five Ltd - Company Statement
- Group Five Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Group Five Ltd - Business Description
- Group Five Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Group Five Ltd - Strengths
- Group Five Ltd - Weaknesses
- Group Five Ltd - Opportunities
- Group Five Ltd - Threats
- Group Five Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Group Five Ltd, Key Facts
- Group Five Ltd, Key Employees
- Group Five Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Group Five Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Group Five Ltd, History
- Group Five Ltd, Other Locations
- Group Five Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Group Five Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Motheo Construction Group
- Trencon Construction (Pty) Ltd
- Basil Read Pty Ltd
- Stefanutti Stocks (Pty) Ltd
- Aveng Ltd