New Combination Approaches to Enhance Rituximab-based Lymphoma Therapies provides general updated information on the resistance of various human lymphoma/leukemia subtypes to anti-CD20 therapeutic antibodies. It discusses also the description of various targeted sensitizing agents that can reverse innate or acquired resistance when used in combination with various FDA-approved anti-CD20 antibodies.
There have been a lot of reports in which the treatment with anti-CD20 antibodies for various lymphomas/leukemias has resulted in significant clinical responses; however, there have been also subsets of cancer patients who did not respond initially and several of the responding patients developed resistance to subsequent treatments with the same or different regimens. Therefore, the use of various immunosensitizing agents targeting resistant factors to reverse resistance has been considered and this book discusses each of them in depth, such as Bortexomib, Immunomodulation Agents, Obinutuzumab, Tumor Suppressors, and HDAC Inhibitors.
This book is a valuable source for cancer researchers, oncologists, pharmacologists and different members of biomedical field interested in fighting cancer resistance to anti-CD20 antibodies.
- Provides a general overview of various sensitizing agents that can work effectively when used in combination with anti-CD20 antibodies to reverse resistance
- Offers potential underlying mechanisms by which the cancer cells are either inherently resistant or become unresponsive to further antibody treatments
- Discusses how to develop new targeted agents to underlie resistance in order to expand research on this field
2. Sensitization by Radiotherapy for Rituximab Mediated Cytotoxicity
3. Sensitization by Bortexomib for Rituximab Mediated Cytotoxicity
4. Sensitization by Complement Inhibitor for Rituximab-Mediated Cytotoxicity
5. Sensitization by Immunomodulation Agents for Rituximab-Mediated Cytotoxicity
6. Combination of Obinutuzumab and Rituximab for Rituximab-Mediated Cytotoxicity
7. Inhibitor of Tumor Suppressors for Sensitization to Rituximab-Mediated Cytotoxicity
8. Sensitization Fusion Protein Containing Anti-CD20 Antibody
9. Inhibitors of Cell Signaling for Sensitization to Rituximab for Rituximab-Mediated Cytotoxicity
10. Sensitization by Anti-Apoptotic Inhibitors to Rituximab-Mediated Cytotoxicity
11. Sensitization by Chemotherapy to Rituximab-Mediated Cytotoxicity
12. Sensitization by HDAC Inhibitors to Rituximab-Mediated Cytotoxicity