Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the South East Asian phenolic resin industry, include the use of bio based phenolic resin and rosin modified phenolic resin.
A total of 82 figures/charts and 25 tables are provided in this 150-page report to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this Southeast Asian phenolic resin market report then read this report.
The study includes the South East Asian phenolic resin market size and forecast for South East Asian phenolic resin market through 2025, segmented by application, type, end use industry, region, and country as follows:
South East Asian Phenolic Resin Market by application (Value ($M) and Volume (M lbs) shipment analysis for 2014-2025):
- Wood Adhesive
- Molding Compounds
- Paper Impregnation
- Resol Phenolic Resin
- Novolac Phenolic Resin
- Electrical and Electronics
On the basis of its comprehensive research, the analyst forecasts that the wood Adhesive segment is expected to remain the largest segment by value and volume. The use of phenolic resin is growing in wood adhesive applications where heat, pressure, water resistance, and other performance benefits are critical.
Within this market, resole phenolic resin and novolac phenolic resin are the major type. On the basis of comprehensive research, the analyst forecasts that the resole phenolic resin segment is expected to remain the largest segment by value and volume. Increasing demand of resole phenolic resin is because novolac is not self-curing; it requires an extra curing agent, whereas resole is selfcurable without an additional catalyst.
Thailand is expected to remain the largest region by value and volume; Thailand is also expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in end use industries such as residential and commercial activities, the increasing automotive production, and the growing electrical and electronics demand.
Some of the features of “Southeast Asian Phenolic Resin Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Southeast Asian phenolic resin market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (M Lbs.) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Southeast Asian phenolic resin market size by various applications such as application, material type, and denier type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Southeast Asian phenolic resin breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of phenolic resin in the Southeast Asian phenolic resin market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of phenolic resin in the Southeast Asian phenolic resin market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth in South East Asian phenolic resin market by application (wood adhesive, molding compounds, laminates, insulation, coating, paper impregnation, and others.), by type (resol phenolic resin and novolac phenolic resin), by end use industry (construction, transportation, electrical and electronics, furniture, and others.) and country (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Others )?
Q.2 Which product segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in the South East Asian phenolic resin market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and competitive threats in this South East Asian phenolic resin market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this South East Asian phenolic resin market and reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the South East Asian phenolic resin market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the South East Asian phenolic resin market and which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this South East Asian phenolic resin market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products in this South East Asian phenolic resin area and how great a threat do they pose for loss of market share through product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activities have transpired in the last 5 years in this South East Asian phenolic resin market and what impact have these had on the industry?
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: South East Asia Phenolic Resin Market by Application
3.3: South East Asia Phenolic Resin Market by Type
3.4: Southeast Asia Phenolic resin Market by End Use industry
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Country Wise
4.1: South East Asia Phenolic Resin Market by Country Wise
4.1.1: Thai Phenolic Resin Market
4.1.2: Singaporean Phenolic Resin Market
4.1.3: Malaysian Phenolic Resin Market
4.1.4: Indonesian Phenolic Resin Market
4.1.5: Filipino Phenolic Resin Market
4.1.6: Vietnamese Phenolic Resin Market
4.1.7: Other Southeast Asian Countries Phenolic Resin Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Operational Integration
5.3: Geographical Reach
5.4: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Southeast Asian Phenolic Resin Market by Application
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Southeast Asian Phenolic Resin Market by End Use Industries
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Southeast Asian Phenolic Resin Market by Product Type
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Southeast Asian Phenolic Resin Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Southeast Asian Phenolic Resin Market
6.3.3: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Thai GCI Resitop Co.,Ltd
7.2: Malayan Adhesives and Chemicals Sdn Bhd
7.3: Formal Chemical (M) Sdn. Bhd.
7.4: Jowat Adhesive
7.5: Sumitomo Bakelite Co. Ltd
7.6: DIC Corporation
7.7: Asta Chem
7.8: Pt Intanwijaya Internasional Tbk
7.9: ITOCHU, Thailand
7.10: Aica Kogyo
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Thai GCI Resitop Co.,Ltd
- Malayan Adhesives and Chemicals Sdn Bhd
- Formal Chemical (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Jowat Adhesive
- Sumitomo Bakelite Co. Ltd
- DIC Corporation
- Asta Chem
- Pt Intanwijaya Internasional Tbk
- ITOCHU, Thailand
- Aica Kogyo
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.