1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Cigars and Cigarillos in the US, 2019 is an analytical report by the author that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the American tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
- Cigarettes dominante the american tobacco market, with cigars accounting for a minimal share that has been decreasing since 2015.
- Between 2014 and 2019 cigar sales and volumes were fluctuating with a surge in 2017.
- The Dominican Republic accounted for the majority of imports
- US cigar production was at it's peak in 2008 but has almost halfed by 2018.
- Swisher was leading cigar company in 2018
- Per capita consumption has been decreasing in the past decade
- Cigar volumes in the US have been flucturating with highs in 2015 and lows in 2009 and 2019
- Cigarillos & large cigars are the most popular format
- Small cigar production has significantly decreased from 2004 to 2018 while large cigar production has increased - The Dominican republic accounts for over 90% of US imports in 2018.
- Almost half of all US exports go to Russia
- Consumption is predicted to continously decrease over the next decade
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
- Market Context
- Market Size And Structure
- Production And Trade
- Taxation And Retail Prices
- Manufacturers And Brands
- The Smoking Population
- Operating Constraints
- Prospects And Forecasts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Swedish Match
- Imperial Brands