Nanoparticles in Analytical and Medical Devices presents the latest information on the use of nanoparticles for a diverse range of analytical and medical applications. Covers basic principles, proper use of nanoparticles in analytical and medical applications, and recent progress in the field. This comprehensive reference helps readers grasp the full potential of nanoparticles in their analytical research or medical practice. Chapters on cutting-edge topics bring readers up to date on the latest research and usage of nanoparticles, and a chapter on commercially available devices that utilize nanoparticles guides readers in overcoming issues with marketing biodevices.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Nanoparticle synthetic methods and their advantages
3. Nanoparticle production by/from natural resources
4. Characterization of synthesized nanoparticles
5. Surface chemical functionalization on nanoparticles for biomolecular immobilization
6. Generation of nanoparticle-assisted composites
7. Nanoparticles in solution-based analytical assay
8. Nanoparticles in Electrochemical Analytical analysis
9. Nanoparticles in Impedance analytical studies
10. Nanoparticles in medical imaging
11. Nanoparticle-mediated diagnosis of clinical biomarkers
12. Nanoparticle application on the drug delivery process
13. High-performance devices with nanoparticle utilization
14. Diagnosing metabolic diseases by nanoparticle immobilization
15. Antibody-nanoparticle mediated medical diagnosis
16. Aptamer-nanoparticle mediated medical diagnosis
Dr. Fang Gang earned his PhD. from the Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China (2016). Dr. Fang's main expertise is Chinese medicine, as well as traditional medicine effect on prostate cancer. His research works are published in refereed scientific journals and he has hosted 3 scientific research projects, one from National Natural Science Foundation of China and two from provincial and ministerial foundation levels. He also was elected a board member of "Guangxi ten, hundred, and thousand talents projects as the second-level candidate. He published 1 textbook as an associate editor and 2 textbooks as editorial board member (all belong to "Eleventh Five-Year National Planned Textbooks). Dr. Fang's current research focuses on Zhuang medical research and R&D of Zhuang drugs (medicine of Chinese minorities); Studies in higher education of TCM and Zhuang medicine; Research of pharmacology of Chinese materia medica; Study of health care and preservation with Chinese-Western integrated medicine.