- Presents flight control system integration tests and validation for large transport aircraft
- Includes the most advanced methods and technologies available
- Details the latest research and its applications
- Offers theoretical and practical guidance that engineers can use
- Considers the state-of-the-art and looks to the future of flight control system tests
1. Introduction 2. Equipment test and validation for flight control system 3. Software test and validation for flight control system 4. Flight control law and flying qualities evaluating 5. Tests of flight control subsystem 6. Integration and validation based on the 'iron bird' 7. Onboard-ground?aircraft?test of flight control system 8. Flight-test of flight control system 9. Airworthiness test and validation for flight control system 10. Current status and prospects for flight control system test and validation
Yakui Gao is professor at the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) First Aircraft Institute (FAI) in China. He is a special technical expert, and deputy chief designer. He is a member of the National Defence and Aviation Key Laboratory committee for integrated design of flight control systems and special sensing technology for condition monitoring, a distinguished research fellow at Shanghai Jiao Tong University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and a PhD supervisor at Northwestern Polytechnic University in China. He has published over 60 papers and books, and has accumulated more than 30 years of research experience in flight control systems and system simulation.
Deputy Director of the Writing Committee of Aircraft Design and Research Institute of Aviation Industry Corporation of China, China.