This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsTrimedyne Inc (Trimedyne) is a manufacturer of medical devices. The company develops, manufactures, and markets surgical Lasers and a range of disposable and reusable, fiber optic laser energy delivery devices for use in a wide range of medical applications. The company's products find application in a wide range of medical markets including urology, lithotripsy, spinal disc, laser rental, and gynecology. Trimedyne has double pulse technology, allowing users to supply more energy to hard substances with less risk of damaging adjoining soft tissues. Its products are also used in ear, nose, and throat (ENT) surgery, gastrointestinal surgery, and general surgery among others. Trimedyne operates a subsidiary, Mobile Surgical Technologies Inc that provides the rental of lasers and other medical equipment on a fee-per-case basis to hospitals, group practices, surgery centers, and individual physicians in Southwest US. Trimedyne is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Trimedyne Inc - Key Facts
- Trimedyne Inc - Key Employees
- Trimedyne Inc - Major Products and Services
- Trimedyne Inc - History
- Trimedyne Inc - Company Statement
- Trimedyne Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Trimedyne Inc - Business Description
- Trimedyne Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Trimedyne Inc - Strengths
- Trimedyne Inc - Weaknesses
- Trimedyne Inc - Opportunities
- Trimedyne Inc - Threats
- Trimedyne Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Trimedyne Inc, Key Facts
- Trimedyne Inc, Key Employees
- Trimedyne Inc, Major Products and Services
- Trimedyne Inc, History
- Trimedyne Inc, Subsidiaries
- Trimedyne Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Medtronic Plc
- Lumenis Be Ltd
- Boston Scientific Corp
- Convergent Laser Technologies
- Dornier MedTech GmbH