Shutterfly Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Shutterfly Inc (Shutterfly) is a retailer and manufacturing platform for personalized products and communications. The company’s personal publishing services help customers upload, edit, enhance, organize, find, share, create, and print photo books, gifts, home decor, and cards and stationery. It markets its products under Shutterfly, Tiny Prints, Spoonflower, Borrowlenses, Lifetouch, and Snapfish brand names. Shutterfly provides photographic and video equipment rental, printing, and shipping services. The company also involved in offering Shutterfly Photos, a cloud photo management service. Its business operations span across various geographic regions including the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Shutterfly is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
- Shutterfly Inc - Key Facts
- Shutterfly Inc - Key Employees
- Shutterfly Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Shutterfly Inc - Major Products and Services
- Shutterfly Inc - History
- Shutterfly Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Shutterfly Inc - Business Description
- Shutterfly Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Shutterfly Inc - Strengths
- Shutterfly Inc - Weaknesses
- Shutterfly Inc - Opportunities
- Shutterfly Inc - Threats
- Shutterfly Inc - Key Competitors
- Shutterfly Inc, Key Facts
- Shutterfly Inc, Key Employees
- Shutterfly Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Shutterfly Inc, Major Products and Services
- Shutterfly Inc, History
- Shutterfly Inc, Subsidiaries
- Shutterfly Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Picasa, Inc.
- Photobucket Corp
- Smilebox, Inc.
- Blurb, Inc.
- Instagram Inc
- Pinterest Inc