The global activated charcoal supplements market is growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- The market for activated charcoal supplements is driven by the wide range of proven benefits activated charcoal provides, such as antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, detoxifying, anti-aging, and many others, that are on preferred by the health-conscious peoples in the country. In addition, simple accessibility and eco-friendly nature of the product, as it uses less traditional raw materials, for example, wood, peat, coconut shells, or sawdust, and others
- However, certain factors that are affecting the market growth are the side effects on the consumption of these supplements such as itching, constipation, slowing or blockage of the intestinal tract, and dehydration.
Key Market Trends
Rising Demand For Detoxifying Substances
Demand for detoxifying substances has been found to increase in recent years owing to the benefits it provides such as improved body functioning and many more. These products are also recommended under medical observation and rehabilitation centers by physicians. In addition, the processes of establishment of drug rehabilitation centers backed up by global initiative by W.H.O. to reduce the burden of disease due to drugs addiction, are creating a subsequent demand in detox products.
Asia-Pacific Is The Fastest Growing Region
Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing region in the market where countries such as Japan, India, and China dominate the market. Growing manufacturing activities by the regionrl players aheacross developing countries, along with the increasing trend for a healthy lifestyle, and the presence of few of the major players such as Jacobi Carbons in the region, supported the growing demand for activated carbon supplements. In addition, with the increasing internet penetration, the online market for the purchase of supplements has seen rapid growth globally in the last 3-4 years. This category has attracted a few vertical specialists like Amazon, Walmart, Carrefour, etc. who are riding on increasing e-retailing growth and vying for a significant pie in online supplements space.
The global activated charcoal supplements market is highly competitive and fragmented in nature owing to the presence of many regional and domestic players. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.1 Pharmacies & Drug Stores
5.2.3 Online Retailers
5.2.4 Other Distribution Channels
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Holland & Barrett Retail Limited
6.4.2 Forza Industries Ltd
6.4.3 Country Life, LLC.
6.4.4 Nature's Way Products, LLC.
6.4.5 Schizandu Organics
6.4.8 Bulletproof 360, Inc.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Holland & Barrett Retail Limited
- Forza Industries Ltd
- Country Life, LLC.
- Nature's Way Products, LLC.
- Schizandu Organics
- Bulletproof 360, Inc.