The U.S. Crude Oil Infrastructure Wall Map is the premier illustrated guide to the crude oil pipeline system of the country. A beautifully designed source of information and printed in full-color, this wall map is designed to provide a wide range of the most desired data in the crude oil industry.
The newly redesigned U.S. Crude Oil Infrastructure Wall Map contains the following features:
- Crude Oil Pipelines (labeled and color-coded by the operator)
- Pipeline Flow Direction
- Operator, Commodity, and Diameter Info Bubbles for Major Pipelines
- Crude Refineries (labeled with names and capacity)
- Crude-by-Rail Terminals
- Oil & Gas Basins (labeled with names)
- CO2 Pipelines
- Color-coded PADD locations
- Multiple informative charts related to the Crude Oil market
The Small size (24''x34'') is specially designed to fit a cubical wall.