Providing the most informative and accurate picture of the U.S. natural gas network, the U.S. Natural Gas Infrastructure Wall Map stands above all others in the industry. With a visually stunning yet easy to read design, the U.S. Natural Gas Infrastructure Wall Map is the perfect tool for understanding the coun- try’s immense gas transmission network.
The U.S. Natural Gas Infrastructure Wall Map contains the following features:
- Natural Gas Pipelines (labeled and color coded by operator)
- Operator, Commodity, and Diameter Info Bubbles for Major Pipelines
- Gas processing plants (major plants are labeled with name and capacity)
- Pipeline Flow Direction
- Graphical representation of the average daily gas flows through the United States
- Gas Compressor Stations
- Gas Storage Facilities
- LNG Facilities
- Oil and Gas Basins (labeled with names)
- Multiple informative charts related to the Natural Gas market
The small size (24''x34'') is specially designed to fit a cubical wall.