A report of more than 150-pages is developed to help in your business decisions. The study includes the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market size and forecast for the global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market through 2024, segmented by product type, application, end user, and region as follows:
By Product Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceutical
- SPECT Radiopharmaceutical
- PET Radiopharmaceutical
- Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceutical
- Beta Emitters
- Alpha Emitters
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Bone Metastasis
- Endocrine Tumors
By End User [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Research Institutes
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Rest of the World
Some of the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical companies profiled in this report include Cardinal Health, Mallinckrodt, GE Healthcare, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Bayer, Bracco Imaging, Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products, Noridian, and Iba Molecular.
Some of the features of Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product type, application, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals in the global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals in the global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market by product type (diagnostic nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical (SPECT radiopharmaceutical, PET radiopharmaceutical), and therapeutic nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical (beta emitters, alpha emitters and brachytherapy), application (Cardiology, lymphoma, thyroid, oncology, neurology, bone metastasis, endocrine tumors), end user (hospitals and diagnostic centers, and research institutes), and region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World(ROW))?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market?
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3.2: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Product Type
3.3.1: Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceutical
18.104.22.168: SPECT Radiopharmaceutical
22.214.171.124: PET Radiopharmaceutical
3.3.2: Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceutical
126.96.36.199: Beta Emitters
188.8.131.52: Alpha Emitters
3.4: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Application
3.4.6: Bone Metastasis
3.4.7: Endocrine Tumors
3.5: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by End Use Industry
3.5.1: Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
3.5.2: Research Institutes
4.2: North American Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry: Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, and Research Institutes
4.3: European Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry: Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, and Research Institutes
4.4: APAC Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
4.4.1: Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, and Research Institutes
4.5: ROW Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
4.5.1: Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, and Research Institutes
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7.3: GE Healthcare
7.4: Lantheus Medical Imaging
7.6: Bracco Imaging
7.7: Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products
7.9: IBA Molecular
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cardinal Health
- GE Healthcare
- Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Bracco Imaging
- Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products
- IBA Molecular
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.