A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the smart thermostats market, then read this report.
The study includes the smart thermostats market size and forecast for the global smart thermostats market by technology, component, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2019-2024]:
- Wired Networking
- Wireless Networking: Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth
- Display Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Office and Industrial Building
- Hospitality and Healthcare
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
Some of the features of smart thermostats market report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Smart thermostats market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by technology, component, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Smart thermostats market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for smart thermostats in the smart thermostats market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, smart thermostats in the smart thermostats market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global smart thermostats market by technology (wired networking, wireless network, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Z-wave, and bluetooth), component (display sensor, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, motion sensor, and others), end use industry (residential, educational, office and industrial building, retail, and hospitality & healthcare), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the industry?
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Smart Thermostats Market:Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Smart Thermostats Market by Technology
3.3.1: Wired Networking
3.3.2: Wireless Networking: Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Z-Wave and Bluetooth
3.4: Global Smart Thermostats Market by Component
3.4.1: Display Sensor
3.4.2: Temperature Sensor
3.4.3: Humidity Sensor
3.4.4: Motion Sensor
3.5: Global Smart Thermostats Market by End Use Industry
3.5.4: Hospitality and Healthcare
3.5.5: Office and Industrial Building
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Smart Thermostats Market by Region
4.2: North American Smart Thermostats Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry: Residential, Educational, Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare, and Office & Industrial building
4.2.2: Market by Technology: Wired and Wireless Networking
4.2.3: United States Smart Thermostats Market
4.2.4: Canadian Smart Thermostats Market
4.2.5: Mexican Smart Thermostats Market
4.3: European Smart Thermostats Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry: Residential, Educational, Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare, and Office & Industrial Building
4.3.2: Market by Technology: Wired and Wireless Networking
4.3.3: German Smart Thermostats Market
4.3.4: Italian Smart Thermostats Market
4.3.5: The UK Smart Thermostats Market
4.4: APAC Smart Thermostats Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry: Residential, Educational, Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare, and Office & Industrial Building
4.4.2: Market by Technology: Wired and Wireless Networking
4.4.3: Chinese Smart Thermostats Market
4.4.4: Indian Smart Thermostats Market
4.4.5: Japanese Smart Thermostats Market
4.5: ROW Smart Thermostats Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry: Residential, Educational, Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare, and Office & Industrial Building
4.5.2: Market by Technology: Wired and Wireless Networking
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Regional Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Thermostats Market by Technology
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Thermostats Market by Component
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Thermostats Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart Thermostats Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Smart Thermostats Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Smart Thermostats Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Nest Labs
7.2: Honeywell International
7.4: Emerson Electric
7.5: Schneider Electric
7.7: Control4 Corporation
7.8: Ingersoll Rand PLC
7.9: Carrier Corporation
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.