This report presents the key trends and developments in the video games market landscape in Asia Pacific. Despite regulation in some countries, video games posted positive value growth in 2018, supported by factors such as connected lifestyles, new hardware and successful new games launches.
The "Video Games in Asia Pacific" global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the market at an international level. It looks at both global and regional level performances as well as providing category and channel analysis. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the industry, new product developments as well as future trends and prospects.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Video Games In Asia Pacific
- Regional Overview
- Leading Companies And Brands
- Forecast Projections
- Country Snapshots