1h Free Analyst TimeTop 10 Trending Ingredients in 2020: Ingredient Insights
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Top 10 Trending Ingredients in 2020: Ingredient Insights identifies 10 ingredients that are expected to be on-trend in 2020.
Ingredient trends are driven by multiple factors including: health and wellbeing, heritage and exoticism, aestheticism, and the ingredients' ability to replace other ingredients that have received backlash for an unhealthy or unsustainable image. Unusual flavors, fragrances, or colors can also attract novelty-seeking consumers towards certain ingredients.
- The 10 ingredients identified are: cannabidiol (CBD), ube, mushroom, pea, watermelon, tiger nut, probiotics, yuzu, bamboo, and turmeric.
- Many consumers are inclined to buy beauty and grooming products that contain "natural" ingredients.
- 55% of global consumers find soft drinks with novel or unusual flavors somewhat or very appealing.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into consumer trends and perceptions towards ingredients that are anticipated to be on-trend in 2020.
- Identify new and emerging ingredients to remain competitive in your industry.
- Discover the latest innovations and learn from what other brands are doing to address demand for trendy ingredients.
Table of Contents
1. What drives a trending ingredient?
2. Cannabidiol (CBD)
6. Tiger nut
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Revolution Skincare
- Ava Laboratorium
- 88 Acres
- South Mill Champs
- Cocokind Collective
- Kiki Health
- SDK Cosmetics
- Milk Makeup