This issue of the Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers innovations that augment the production of oil and gas wells. Well stimulation and well intervention methods that save time and reduce costs for oil and gas operators are covered. There is also a greater emphasis on the impact of digitalization in the oil and gas industry. A specialized visualization software that enables smart alerting and saves time is discussed. Gas leak detection systems that help identify leaks faster than existing solutions are also in focus. Technologies that enhance horizontal drilling performance and design solutions that improve the structural integrity of pipelines are also covered in the TOE.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Advancements in Well Intervention, Gas Leak Detection. Digital Oilfields, Well Stimulation, Horizontal Drilling and Pipeline Design
- Specialized Visualization Software for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Digitalization Solutions Help Reduce Operating Costs
- Drone-based Gas Leak Detection System Minimizes Revenue Losses
- Wide Application Range and High Sensitivity Expand Pipeline Orders of ABB Ability
- Intelligent Well Intervention Method Facilitates Significant Time Savings
- FLI Helps Gather Data for Multiple Applications
- Efficient and Economical Method for Offshore Well Stimulation
- Partnerships Facilitate Effective Implementation of the Well Stimulation Method
- New Steerable Technology Enhances Horizontal Drilling Performance
- Technology Developments in Horizontal Drilling Reduces Drilling Costs
- Improved Electric Pump Systems for Oil Wells
- Adoption of the Variable Power Drives are Driven by their ability to Reduce Operational Cost
- Data-Driven Design for Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Enhancing the Structural Integrity of Pipelines is Identified as a Prime Requirement for the Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Sector
- Key Contacts