This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations pertaining to anti-corrosion coatings, coating additives, biobased coatings, and stain-resistant paints.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
Innovations in Advanced Coating Technologies
- Profile 1- Superhydrophobic Coating Technology for Offshore Drilling Pipelines
- Profile 2- Thermostable Fungal Colorants for the Food and Cosmetic Industries
- Profile 3- 3D-printed Breast Implant Technology with Bioresorbable Polymer
- Profile 4- High Performance Premium Roof Coating Technology
- Profile 5- Cut Edge Corrosion Treatment Technique
- Profile 6- Water-based Stain Resistant Coating
- Profile 7- Adoption of Cost-efficient and Environment Friendly Coating System in the Transportation Industry
- Profile 8- Easy Application Anti-corrosion Coating in the Automotive Industry
- Profile 9- Fire Protection Coatings for Steel Structures
- Profile 10- Improved Coating Solution For Offshore Applications
- Profile 11- Improved Coating Efficiency for Aluminum-based Powder Coating
- Profile 12- Reducing the Bacterial Contamination in Wound Area through Nanoprobes
- Key Contacts
- Your Thought Leader