1h Free Analyst TimeInsulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors (Diabetes Care Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors (Diabetes Care Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Diabetes Care Devices therapeutic area.
Diabetes mellitus is a worldwide epidemic disease. Globally, diabetes prevalence is estimated to be 9.3% in 2019 and will rise to 10.2% by 2030 and 10.9% by 2045. Urban population has higher prevalence (10.8%) than rural population (7.2%), and prevalence of high-income countries (10.4%) is more than low-income countries (4.0%). One in two people living with diabetes are undiagnosed. International Diabetes Federation (IDF) has reported that in 2009 it was estimated that 285 million people had diabetes, including both type 1 and type 2 which increased to 366 million in 2011 and 425 million in 2017. The report has projected that number of cases of diabetes will increase to 578 million in 2030.
There are three types of diabetes based on insulin production in the body. They are Type 1 (Juvenile diabetes) and Type 2 (Adult diabetes) and gestational diabetes (which occur mostly among pregnant women). Type 1 diabetes accounts for 5% to 10% of the diagnosed cases of whereas, type 2 accounts for 90% to 95% and less than 1% are the rarer types of diabetes.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the Market Model
Currently marketed Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Medtronic plc, Dexcom Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Ypsomed Holding AG, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Insulet Corp, Valeritas Inc, Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of ContentsNot Applicable
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Medtronic plc
- Dexcom Inc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Ypsomed Holding AG
- Tandem Diabetes Care Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Insulet Corp
- Valeritas Inc