1h Free Analyst TimeRegenerative Medicine - Thematic Research
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Regenerative Medicine is a burgeoning field in healthcare that holds the potential to fully cure patients of diseases, eliminate cancer, and fully repair and replace old and damaged tissue. There are three main branches of Regenerative Medicine: Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy, and Tissue Repair. Gene Therapies involve the replacement of a missing or defective gene in order to restore healthy function to a patient’s cells and tissues. Cell Therapies involve the use of cellular agents, either a patient’s own cells, or donor cells, in order to restore patient cellular and tissue balance. Tissue Repair Therapies involve the replacement and repair of damaged or diseased tissue in order to restore tissues to full and healthy function.
The report primarily focuses on regenerative medicine therapies that act as medical devices and are not strictly drug-related.
This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise on regenerative medicine.
Components of the report include -
- Key Players - identify some of the leading companies in regenerative medicine, split into key industry layers.
- Trends - identify key trends expected to occur in the regenerative medicine industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- Industry Analysis - identify the impact of regenerative medicine across major markets.
- Value Chain - identify the various business segments and markets related to the use of regenerative medicine in the medical device industry.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of regenerative medicine and the impact on the medical device industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the primary ways in which regenerative medicine is changing the delivery of healthcare.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players in regenerative medicine and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in regenerative medicine within the medical device sector to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of ContentsPlayers
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Astellas Pharma
- J&J (DePuy)
- Sangamo Therapeutics
- Smith & Nephew
- W.L. Gore