1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insight into Munich Re's insurtech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Munich Re is a provider of reinsurance, primary insurance, and insurance-related risk solutions. The company offers customers financial protection when faced with exceptional levels of damage. The company operates its business through five reportable segments: Life and Health Reinsurance, Property-Casualty Reinsurance, ERGO Life and Health Germany, ERGO Property-Casualty Germany, and ERGO International. The company operates in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Australasia, Africa, Middle East, and Latin America.
- Munich Re's digitization efforts include active investment in big data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. This includes setting up dedicated units to capture, structure, and analyze data and make these findings available to all business units.
- Munich Re is exploring the opportunities that are set to evolve from the IoT. Going forward, in cooperation with Bosch the company aims to assist industrial clients that utilize connected manufacturing, such as providing financing or insurance for the operational risks involved in this type of manufacturing.
- Along with building its digital expertise, the company is focusing on investing in and acquiring technology startups that will help it launch innovative technology products, thereby achieving further growth.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Munich Re's operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Axon Vibe
- Google Cloud
- Duck Creek
- Shanghai JiuGe Information Technology Co. Ltd.
- Next Insurance
- Slice Insurance
- Bought By Many
- Helium Systems
- Sepio Systems
- Ghost Security
- Salient Predictions
- ShipIn Systems
- HCL Technologies