This issue of High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) highlights innovations in biodegradable polymers, green hydrogen production, engineered polymer films and multi-ion battery materials.
The High-Tech Materials TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio–based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Advancements in Biodegradable Polymers, Green Hydrogen Production, Engineered Polymer Films, and Multi-ion Battery Materials
- Profile 1: Bio-based and Biodegradable Solvent
- Profile 2: Bio-based Polymer for Weightless Hair Styling
- Profile 3: Bio-based Halogen-free Flame Retardants
- Profile 4: Bio-based Resin To Manufacture Polymer Composites
- Profile 5: Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Film with Excellent Dielectric Properties for 5G Applications
- Profile 6: Bio-based Industrial Lubricants Aids in Low Carbon Footprint
- Profile 7: Lithium-ion Battery Components with Inkjet Printing Technology
- Profile 8: Double Carbonylation of 1,3-Butadiene to Produce Adipic Acid Derivatives
- Profile 9: An Energy Conserving Process To Produce Green Hydrogen
- Profile 10: Enhancing High Performance and Cost-efficient Photoelectrochemical Model
- Profile 11: Thermoradiative Cells with Improved Night Operability
- Profile 12: Enhancing the Logistic and Transportation of Green Hydrogen Through a Low Risk Process
- Profile 13: Contact Lenses with Electroosmotic Moisturizing System
- Profile 14: Hybrid Molecule for Targeted Drug Delivery
- Profile 15: Next-generation Multi Ion Battery with Improved Life Cycle and Energy Density
- Key Contacts