The Lamellar Ichthyosis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Lamellar Ichthyosis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Lamellar Ichthyosis market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Lamellar Ichthyosis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
Lamellar Ichthyosis (LI): Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm:
Lamellar Ichthyosis Overview
Ichthyosis is the term used to define repetitive and widespread scaling of the skin. It may be inherited (genetic) or acquired during the lifespan. The inherited forms are rare, usually present from infancy, and generally lifelong situations. Acquired Ichthyosis can progress at any age due to several medical problems, such as kidney disease. The most common forms of inherited Ichthyosis are mild, and it might improve during warm climate. There are many very rare conditions where Ichthyosis occurs with problems in other systems of the body. Inherited Ichthyosis is due to a single genetic trait that is passed on either from one or both parents or develops as a new error in the gene very early in fetal life. It can be mild as with Ichthyosis Vulgaris, or severe.
Lamellar Ichthyosis is a rare genetic disorder, where skin cells are produced at a normal rate, but they do not separate normally at the surface of the outermost layer of skin and are not shed as quickly as they should be which lead to the formation of scale.
The signs and symptoms of Lamellar Ichthyosis differ from individual to individual. Some have mild signs and symptoms, while for others it might be severe.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Diagnosis:
It is mainly caused by the mutations affecting several different genes, the genes which mainly involved in Lamellar Ichthyosis include TGM1, ABCA12, CYP4F22, NIPAL4 and others like LIPN, ALOX12B. However, most of the cases (~90%) are caused due to mutation in the TGM1 gene.
Mutations in lamellar Ichthyosis commonly transmitted through autosomal recessive inheritance. Individuals must inherit two recessive genes for lamellar Ichthyosis to show the disease, one from each parent. Also, the diagnosis of a genetic or rare disease can often be puzzling. Healthcare specialists usually look at an individuals’ medical history, symptoms, physical exam, and laboratory test results to make a diagnosis. The patient’s history includes thorough family history.
The diagnosis of Lamellar Ichthyosis is mainly done skin biopsy for histological analysis, electron microscopy, DNA sequencing analysis and immunohistochemical analysis and Ultrasonography.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Treatment:
Currently, there is no approved therapy for the treatment of Lamellar Ichthyosis, however, the off-label therapies like retinoids, emollients, and keratolytics are available for symptomatic treatment like removal of scales.
The general treatment course is aimed at controlling symptoms with exfoliating creams and ointments application being found to be crucial. Prescription creams and ointments containing alpha hydroxy acids, such as lactic acid and glycolic acid, help control scaling and increase skin moisture. Keratolytic agents such as 1-5% salicylic acid may be added to emollient cream bases to encourage exfoliation of scale, but are often too irritant for regular use.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Epidemiology:
The Lamellar Ichthyosis epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current Lamellar Ichthyosis patient pool and forecasted trend for each seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of The report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The total prevalent cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM were found to be 4,038 in 2017 which is expected grow during the study period, i.e., 2017–2030.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Lamellar Ichthyosis epidemiology [segmented as Total Prevalent Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis, Total Diagnosed Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis, Genetic Mutation-specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis, Severity-Specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis, and Total Treated Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis] scenario of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Country Wise- Lamellar Ichthyosis Epidemiology:
Estimates show the highest prevalent population of Lamellar Ichthyosis is in the United States followed by Japan, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom in the year 2017.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Drug Chapters:
Drug chapter segment of the Lamellar Ichthyosis report encloses the detailed analysis of Lamellar Ichthyosis marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Lamellar Ichthyosis clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Emerging Drugs:
TMB-001 (Isotretinoin, formerly known as PAT-001): Timber Pharmaceuticals
TMB-001 (topical isotretinoin) is under clinical development for the treatment of moderate to severe subtypes of congenital ichthyosis. It is a topical ointment formulation (0.05% and 0.1%) of isotretinoin, utilizing Timber's proprietary IPEG delivery system.
In April 2014, the US FDA granted an orphan drug designation to TMB 001 for the treatment of Congenital Ichthyosis. Also in February 2019, Timber Pharmaceuticals, and Patagonia Pharmaceuticals entered into the “Asset Acquisition Agreement”, under which Timber Pharmaceuticals purchased the topical formulation of isotretinoin for the treatment of Congenital Ichthyosis and identified as PAT-001.
Trifarotene (CD5789): Galderma/Mayne Pharma
Trifarotene is a new chemical entity, currently being investigated by Galderma and Mayne Pharma for autosomal recessive ichthyosis with lamellar scale. It is a novel retinoid in a topical cream formulation with high selectivity for the type of Retinoic Acid Receptor (RAR) found specifically on the skin. As per the company, the drug absorb quickly and might have a low potential for toxicity than retinoid given orally or other existing topical retinoid.
In July 2014, the US FDA granted orphan drug designation to Trifarotene molecule for the treatment of congenital ichthyosis. Based on this decision, Galderma planned to implement a clinical development plan, reinforcing its commitment to exploring new treatment options for rare diseases, as well as meeting the needs of all patients with skin diseases over the course of their lives.
Also, in June 2017, Mayne Pharma entered into a global licensing agreement with Nestlé Skin Health (parent entity of leading global dermatology and skin health franchise, Galderma) to develop and commercialize a new chemical entity, Trifarotene, in rare disease indications.
KB105: Krystal Biotech
Krystal Biotech is investigating KB105, which is an HSV-1 based gene therapy engineered to deliver a human transglutaminase-1 (TGM1) gene to patients with TGM1-deficient Autosomal Recessive Congenital Ichthyosis (ARCI).
KB105 works by entering permeabilized skin and by transducing keratinocytes (native TGM1- producing cells). After that, it gets transported episomally, into the nucleus of transduced cells and the vector genome is deposited. Now, TGM1 transcripts are generated, which allows the cell to produce functional TGM1 protein that localizes to the cell membrane. TGM1 crosslinks target proteins to aid in the formation of the cornified cell envelope. This layer formed is known as the Stratum Corneum which acts as a mechanical barrier to protect against transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and entry of infectious agents. It is important to mention that, in vitro and in vivo proof-of-concept and safety had established that KB105 efficiently transduces patient keratinocytes to express functional human TGM1.
In October 2019, the US FDA granted Fast Track designation to KB105 in patients with TGM1 deficient ARCI. Additionally, in the same month, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP) also granted orphan drug designation to KB105.
Before this, in August 2018, the US FDA had also granted a rare Pediatric Disease Designation to KB105 for the treatment of patients with TGM-1-deficient Autosomal Recessive Congenital Ichthyosis (HCPLive, 2018).
Lamellar Ichthyosis Market Outlook:
As of now, there is no therapy approved by the regulatory authorities for the treatment of this rare condition. The treatment of Lamellar Ichthyosis comprises of mainly oral retinoids and a wide variety of creams containing hydrating and keratolytic agents such as urea, propylene glycol, salicylic acid, and alpha-hydroxy acids.
Topical or oral retinoids are mainly used in the severe forms of Lamellar Ichthyosis but the use of retinoids is limited due to their side effects and expense. The commonly used retinoids are isotretinoin and acitretin. Although these agents are very effective in removing scale but they can cause side effects like elevated blood fats, and calcification of tendons and ligaments. The decision to treat with systemic retinoids requires consultation with a physician experienced in their use for ichthyosis.
Furthermore, commonly used keratolytics include salicylic acid, urea, and alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic and glycolic acids; these are contained in many over the counter and prescription lotions, creams, and ointments. However, some keratolytics such as salicylic acid can be absorbed through the skin with potentially harmful side effects on the body. Side effect, in addition to some concerns about potential toxicity, limits their usefulness in infants and pre-school children.
According to the publisher, Lamellar Ichthyosis market in the 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2017–2030. The therapeutic market of Lamellar Ichthyosis in seven major markets was found to be USD 3.9 million in 2017 which is expected to increase during the study period (2017–2030).
The United States Market Outlook:
In 2017, the total market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis therapies was estimated to be USD 1.9 million in the United States which is expected to increase in the study period (2017–2030).
EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook:
In 2017, the total market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis therapies was found to be USD 1.4 million in the EU-5 countries which is expected to increase in the study period (2017–2030).
Japan Market Outlook:
The total market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis therapies in Japan was found to be USD 0.5 million in 2017 which is also expected to increase during the study period (2017–2030).
Lamellar Ichthyosis Pipeline Development Activities:
The drugs which are in pipeline includes:
1. TMB-001 (Isotretinoin) (Timber Pharmaceuticals): Phase II
2. Trifarotene (CD5789) (Galderma/Mayne Pharma): Phase II
3. KB105 (Krystal Biotech): Phase I/II
Pipeline Development Activities
1. In September 2018, the US FDA awarded USD 1.5 million to support phase IIa and Phase IIb clinical trials evaluating TMB-001 through its Orphan Products Grant program.
2. Timber initiated a Phase IIb randomized, parallel, double-blind, vehicle-controlled study in December 2019. The purpose of this study is to investigate the efficacy and safety of two concentrations of topically applied TMB-001 in subjects nine years of age and older. In order to generate high quality data that will allow the appropriate Phase III dose selection in the ongoing Phase IIb dose ranging study, Timber is working with leading experts in the field.
3. In June 2019, Krystal Biotech submitted an IND application with the US FDA to initiate a Phase I/II of KB105.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Drugs Uptake:
Due to in vitro and in vivo proof-of-concept and safety which showed that KB105 (gene therapy) efficiently transduces patient keratinocytes to express functional human TGM1 and designations like fast track, rare pediatric disease and orphan designation KB105 is expected to impact the therapeutic market of Lamellar Ichthyosis significantly also Trifarotene (CD5789 Cream) owing to more specific mechanism as claimed by company, is expected to have significant impact on the market
Access and Reimbursement Scenario in Lamellar Ichthyosis Therapies
The access and reimbursement of the therapies for Lamellar Ichthyosis are difficult as current agents are associated with side effects and cost-effectiveness is also a major concern. Additionally, these agents are not approved by the US FDA which is making their access and reimbursement even more difficult.
Other barriers like conducting the clinical trials that would be needed to support US FDA approval of retinoids for ichthyoses. Because of these barriers, the present therapies are usually not reimbursed by insurance carriers and therapies can result in significant out-of-pocket expenses for families.
KOL - Views
To keep up with current market trends, the publisher takes KOL’s and SME’s opinion working in Lamellar Ichthyosis domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate the secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Lamellar Ichthyosis market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
The publisher performs Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Lamellar Ichthyosis Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that includes – SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Lamellar Ichthyosis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Lamellar Ichthyosis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Lamellar Ichthyosis are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Lamellar Ichthyosis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Lamellar Ichthyosis market
- In the coming years, Lamellar Ichthyosis market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the Size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Lamellar Ichthyosis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Lamellar Ichthyosis. Launch of emerging therapies, will significantly impact the Lamellar Ichthyosis market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Lamellar Ichthyosis.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Report Insights:
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Lamellar Ichthyosis Pipeline Analysis
- Lamellar Ichthyosis Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
- 11 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Lamellar Ichthyosis Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake:
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Market Attractiveness
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- What was the Lamellar Ichthyosis Market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Lamellar Ichthyosis total market Size as well as market Size by therapies across the 7MM during the study period (2017–2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across the 7MM and which country will have the largest Lamellar Ichthyosis market size during the study period (2017–2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Lamellar Ichthyosis market is expected to grow in the 7MM during the study period (2017–2030)?
- What would be the Lamellar Ichthyosis market outlook across the 7MM during the study period (2017–2030)?
- What would be the Lamellar Ichthyosis market growth till 2030 and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- Lamellar Ichthyosis patient types/ pool where unmet need is more and whether emerging therapies will be able to address the residual unmet need?
- How emerging therapies are performing on the parameters like efficacy, safety, route of administration (RoA), treatment duration and frequencies on the basis of their clinical trial results?
- Among the emerging therapies, what are the potential therapies which are expected to disrupt the Lamellar Ichthyosis market? And how the development of gene therapy will impact the therapeutic market of Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- What is the historical Lamellar Ichthyosis patient pool in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the United Kingdom) and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan?
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- Out of all the 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Lamellar Ichthyosis during the study period (2017–2030)?
- At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in the 7MM during the study period (2017–2030)?
- What are the various recent and upcoming events which are expected to improve the diagnosis of Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- What are the different types of genetic mutations in Lamellar Ichthyosis? And among them, which are more prominent in Lamellar Ichthyosis patients?
- What proportion of Lamellar Ichthyosis patients are suffering from moderate to severe symptoms?
- What are the current options for the treatment of Lamellar Ichthyosis along with the approved therapy?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Lamellar Ichthyosis in US, Europe and Japan?
- What are the Lamellar Ichthyosis marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- How many emerging therapies are in mid stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Lamellar Ichthyosis therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Lamellar Ichthyosis and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- What are the global historical and forecasted market of Lamellar Ichthyosis?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Lamellar Ichthyosis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Lamellar Ichthyosis market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Lamellar Ichthyosis in the US, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Lamellar Ichthyosis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Lamellar Ichthyosis market
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Lamellar Ichthyosis
3. SWOT Analysis for Lamellar Ichthyosis
4. Lamellar Ichthyosis: Patient Share Overview at a Glance
4.1. Total Patient Share (%) Distribution of Lamellar Ichthyosis in 2017 (United States)
4.2. Total Patient Share (%) Distribution of Lamellar Ichthyosis in 2030 (United States)
5. Lamellar Ichthyosis: Market Overview at a Glance
5.1. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of Lamellar Ichthyosis in 2017
5.2. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of Lamellar Ichthyosis in 2030
6. Lamellar Ichthyosis (LI): Disease Background and Overview
6.1.2. Lamellar Ichthyosis
6.2. Signs and Symptoms of Lamellar Ichthyosis
6.3. Pathogenesis of Lamellar Ichthyosis
6.5. Diagnosis of Lamellar Ichthyosis
6.5.1. Scoring System for Diagnosis
6.6. Algorithm for the Diagnosis of Congenital Ichthyosis Types
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1. Key Findings: 7MM
7.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
7.3. Total Prevalent Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM
7.4. Total Diagnosed Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM
7.5. Genetic Mutation-specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM
7.6. Severity-Specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM
7.7. Total Treated Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM
8. United States
8.1. Total Prevalent Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United States
8.2. Total Diagnosed Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United States
8.3. Genetic Mutation-specific Cases of LI in the United States
8.4. Severity-Specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United States
8.5. Total Treated Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United States
9. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
9.1.1. Total Prevalent cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Germany
9.1.2. Total Diagnosed cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Germany
9.1.3. Genetic mutation-specific cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Germany
9.1.4. Severity-Specific cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Germany
9.1.5. Total Treated cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Germany
9.2.1. Total Prevalent cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in France
9.2.2. Total Diagnosed cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in France
9.2.3. Genetic mutation-specific cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in France
9.2.4. Severity-Specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in France
9.2.5. Total Treated Case of Lamellar Ichthyosis in France
9.3.1. Total Prevalent cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Italy
9.3.2. Total Diagnosed cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Italy
9.3.3. Genetic mutation-specific cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Italy
9.3.4. Severity-Specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Italy
9.3.5. Total Treated Case of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Italy
9.4.1. Total Prevalent cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Spain
9.4.2. Total Diagnosed cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Spain
9.4.3. Genetic mutation-specific cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Spain
9.4.4. Severity-Specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Spain
9.4.5. Total Treated Case of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Spain
9.5. United Kingdom
9.5.1. Total Prevalent cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United Kingdom
9.5.2. Total Diagnosed cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United Kingdom
9.5.3. Genetic mutation-specific cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United Kingdom
9.5.4. Severity-Specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United Kingdom
9.5.5. Total Treated Case of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United Kingdom
10.1. Total Prevalent Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Japan
10.2. Total Diagnosed Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Japan
10.3. Genetic Mutation-specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Japan
10.4. Severity-specific Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Japan
10.5. Total Treated Cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Japan
11. Current Management Practices of Lamellar Ichthyosis
11.1. Guidelines for Congenital Ichthyosis
12. Patient Journey of Lamellar Ichthyosis
13. Unmet Needs
14. Key Endpoints Targeting by Emerging Therapies in Lamellar Ichthyosis Trials
15. Emerging Therapies
15.2.TMB-001 (Isotretinoin, formerly known as PAT-001): Timber Pharmaceuticals
15.2.1. Product Description
15.2.2. Other Developmental Activities
15.2.3. Clinical Development
15.2.4. Safety and Efficacy
15.3.Trifarotene (CD5789): Galderma/Mayne Pharma
15.3.1. Product Description
15.3.2. Other Developmental Activities
15.3.3. Clinical Development
15.4.KB105: Krystal Biotech
15.4.1. Product Description
15.4.2. Other Developmental Activities
15.4.3. Clinical Developmental
15.4.4. Safety and Efficacy
16. Conjoint Analysis of Lamellar Ichthyosis Therapies
17. Lamellar Ichthyosis: Seven Major Market Analysis
17.1. Key Findings
17.2. Market Outlook: 7MM
17.3. Total Market Size of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM
17.4. Market Size by Therapies of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the 7MM
18. United States Market Size
18.1. Total Market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United States
18.2. Market size by Therapies of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United States
19. EU-5 Market Size
19.1.Germany Market Size
19.1.1. Total Market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Germany
19.1.2. Market size by Therapies of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Germany
19.2.France Market Size
19.2.1. Total Market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis in France
19.2.2. Market size by therapies of Lamellar Ichthyosis in France
19.3.Italy Market Size
19.3.1. Total Market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Italy
19.3.2. Market size by Therapies of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Italy
19.4.Spain Market Size
19.4.1. Total Market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis In Spain
19.4.2. Market size by Therapies of Lamellar Ichthyosis In Spain
19.5.United Kingdom Market Size
19.5.1. Total Market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United Kingdom
19.5.2. Market size by Therapies of Lamellar Ichthyosis in the United Kingdom
20. Japan Market Size
20.1. Total Market size of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Japan
20.2. Market size By Therapies of Lamellar Ichthyosis in Japan
21. Market Access and Reimbursement Scenario of Lamellar Ichthyosis Therapies
22. Market Drivers
23. Market Barriers
24.2. Report Methodology
26. Publisher Capabilities
27. About the Publisher