Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Brazilian central bank prepares new instant payment system
- Collective Benefits aims to cater for gig workers
- Money Advice Scotland utilizes Experian tool for debt advice service
- Grab acquires Bento to expand into robo-advice space
Reasons to buy:
FinTrack will help you to -
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of ContentsConsumer Payments
Airwallex launches borderless commercial Visa card
Brazilian central bank prepares new instant payment system
Collective Benefits aims to cater for gig workers
Concirrus leverages real-time data to improve risk assessment
Acorns is a financial investment app that offers insurance
Money Advice Scotland utilizes Experian tool for debt advice service
Financial fraud tool launched to assess risk of data breaches
Aion’s MoneyMax helps customers manage their money
Grab acquires Bento to expand into robo-advice space
Charles Schwab launches Intelligent Income solution
InvestCloud launches scalable digital personalization app
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Banco Central do Brasil
- Collective Benefits
- Money Advice Service
- Charles Schwab
- Breach Clarity