- The Publisher’s 'Hong Kong General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Hong Kong general insurance segment.
- This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Hong Kong general insurance segment.
- It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
- The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Hong Kong economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Hong Kong general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Hong Kong general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Hong Kong economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Hong Kong insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Hong Kong general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Hong Kong -
- It provides historical values for the Hong Kong general insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Hong Kong general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Hong Kong, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Hong Kong general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Hong Kong general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of ContentsChapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Consumer Segment and Retention
Premiums and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial and Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Marine Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident and Health Insurance
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Axa General Insurance Hong Kong Ltd
- China Taiping Insurance Company Ltd
- CNOOC Insurance Ltd
- XL Insurance Company SE
- Asia Insurance Company Ltd
- Bank of China Group Insurance Company Ltd
- Assicurazioni Generali Societa per Azioni