1h Free Analyst TimeThe publisher's 'Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2022' provides a comprehensive analysis of Deutsche Bank's wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company's strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Deutsche Bank is a global bank headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. It has a presence in Asia-Pacific; the Americas; and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The bank's Wealth Management division sits within the overall Private Bank division, which is one of five main business segments.
- Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers a wide range of traditional and alternative investment products and lending and deposit products to HNW and UHNW individuals, entrepreneurs, and family offices.
- In June 2020, Deutsche Bank combined its Wealth Management and Private and Commercial Business International units to create International Private Bank as part of its transformation strategy to focus on profitable core businesses that have a strong presence in growth markets.
- The bank has also been exclusively focusing on the digitalization of its product and service offerings to better meet the demands of its clientele globally. In July 2022, Deutsche Bank collaborated with the wealthtech Abbove to strengthen its private banking and wealth management activities for its clients in Belgium.
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) remains a key focus. Private Bank Germany implemented the ESG advisory concept in 143 of its 400 Deutsche Bank branches and plans to convert the remaining to ESG advisory branches by the end of 2022. In May 2021, International Private Bank announced that it will make ESG the default choice for investment solutions from 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Deutsche Bank and its Wealth Management division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
- Discover Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's key products and client-targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Financial Performance
- Customers & Products
- Brand-building Activities
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank Wealth Management
- True Colors Symphony
- Deutsche Bank Foundation