The Advances in Food and Nutrition Research series highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Paraprobiotics and Postbiotics Belinda Vallejo-Cordoba, Cecilia Castro-Lópea, Hugo S. García, Aarón F. González-Córdova, Adrián Hernández-Mendoza
2. Phytochemicals, the new frontiers of prebiotics Filomena Nazzaro, Florinda Fratianni, Vincenzo De Feo, Alberto Battistelli, Raffaele Coppola
3. Flow cytometry to address challenges in the enumeration of probiotics in foods and supplements Claude Champagn, Yves Raymond
4. Fermented milk: the most popular probiotic food carrier Nasim Khorshidian, Mojtaba Yousefi, Amir M. Mortazavian
5. Vegetable milk as probiotic and prebiotic food carrier Anil Pangha, M.K. Garg, Poorva Sharma, Navnidhi Chhikara
6. Edible films added of Probiotic and Prebiotics Christos Soukoulis
7. Meat Products as Prebiotic Food Carrier Marise Aparecida Rodrigues Polonio
8. Prebiotic Tubers and Roots Maria Teresa Pedrosa Silva Clerici
9. Sensory methods applied to the development of probiotic and prebiotic foods Adriana Gambar, Matthew B. McSweeney
10. Probiotics and Prebiotics in Non-Bovine Milk Products D.M.D Rasika, M.AD.D. Munasinghe, J.K Vidanarachchi, S Ajlouni, C.S. Ranadheera