Shelves have been inundated with an ever-expanding array of plant-based dairy products. This is a response to the increase in flexitarian diets and the consumer perception of free from dairy as healthier and good for digestion. This report analyses factors driving adoption, key hotspots that manufacturers should be exploring for future investments, developments on the ingredients front and key recommendations to remain relevant moving forward.
Dairy is under siege in key markets, most significantly in Western countries. This is due to a wide range of reasons, including health, concerning indigestion and allergies/intolerances, and changes in consumer beliefs around sustainability and animal welfare. On the other hand, plant-based dairy continues to surge in popularity. The rise of flexitarian diets is the driving force, and the key motivators of dairy-free diets include health reasons and good digestion.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares, and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the market.
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change.
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Factors Driving Adoption
- Analysing Key Hotspots
- Focus on Ingredients
- How Companies are Reacting