Retailers constantly experiment with new concepts and formats. Though some of these experiments fail, others help lay the groundwork for the future of the industry. For this reason, the publisher profiles the most innovative new concepts in retailing each year. These profiles focus on those that show the most creativity in four retail channels: grocery, non-grocery, non-store and digital. This report focuses on 2019’s most innovative new concepts in the non-store retailing channel.
The "New Concepts in Retailing: Non-Store Channels" global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers’ shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- The Fight Against Food Waste
- The Rise of the Commuter Commerce
- Pharmacies Explore New Operational Models