The National Health Service (NHS), World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and so many other institutions and governmental bodies have issued guidelines, press-releases, manuals, presentations, webinars, blogs, awareness videos and infographics to prepare individuals in responding the novel Coronavirus outbreak. With this clutter of correct information available on websites, official YouTube channels and other platforms, there is also accumulated clutter of myths about COVID-19 that can misguide individuals and persons in responding to the COVID-19 outbreak. Experts think that due to these myths, individuals have considered the global emergency situation as controllable. Therefore their actions, driven by those myths, have caused the virus to spread exponentially in different countries and therefore the situation is now out of control.
Companies need to ensure that their employees are well-prepared to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak. The organizations must confirm that their workers are not the receivers or the source for COVID-19 spread. The businesses have to play a role to avoid the virus spreading in their vicinity, either in their offices, workplaces or other areas where the employees reside. In order to help companies, this self-assessment exam has been designed to ensure that their employees understand how to respond to the pandemic and behave accordingly. The exam is prepared on the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization, and particularly it covers the section of global myths.
Organizations now need to make sure that their employees don’t believe in those misleading myths that lead them to become transmitters of the COVID-19 virus.
Delegates taking this online exam will be assessed in following areas:
- COVID-19 World Health Organization’s Public Advice
- Fundamental protective and prevention actions for the novel coronavirus
- Significance of Social Distancing
- Respiratory and Hand hygiene practices
- Planning a Response to the Pandemic
- The Usage guide for Personal Protective Equipment like Mask
- COVID-19 World Health Organization’s Travel Advice
- Significance of Travel History
- Exposing Myths Regarding COVID-19
- Importance of Regional Healthcare Authorities
Companies who are operating in COVID-19 inflicted countries, where they need to assess their workforce awareness of personal response against COVID-19.
- Athersys, Inc
- Beijing Advaccine Biotechnology
- Celltex Therapeutics Corporation
- Clover Biopharmaceuticals
- Cynata Therapeutics
- Eli Lilly
- Gilead Sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Guangzhou Reborn Health Management Consultation Co., Ltd
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Janssen Pharmaceutical
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mesoblast, Ltd.
- MIGAL Research Institute
- Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc.
- Tianhe Stem Cell Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Vir Biotechnology
- Vitro Biopharma
The exam will be of great value to personals working in manufacturing industries, or service sector:
- Executive Leadership
- Health & Environmental Managers
- Plant and Facility Managers
- Corporate Safety Managers
- Sustainability Managers
- Business Development Leaders
- Quality Professionals
- ISO Administrators