Founded in 2016, Bambu is a robo-advice technology solutions provider for financial institutions, private banks, and insurance companies. Bambu’s machine learning-based software-as-a-service platform integrates with businesses’ digital infrastructure and automates core processes such as financial planning, saving, and investing.
- Bambu was named Most Promising WealthTech Provider by the Efma- Capgemini 2020 Financial Newtech Watchlist.
- In 2021, digital recordkeeping platform Vestwell and Bambu partnered to offer personalized retirement plans. By using Bambu's wealth management API, Vestwell and its partners provide customized investment strategies to support their clients in preparing for retirement.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Bambu’s business operations.
- Gain insight into its partnerships and funding.
- Understanding its technology focus.
Table of Contents
- Company Overview
- Technology Focus
- Product Overview
- Partnerships and Funding
- Key Employees
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Apex Cleaning
- Franklin Templeton
- Standard Chartered
- Thomson Reuters