1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Stem, Inc. (Stem) is a provider of energy storage solutions and software to businesses for managing energy costs. It leverages artificial intelligence (AI) to reduce peak electrical usage, lower electric bills, and eliminate the need for new generation facilities.
The report provides information and insights into Stem's, including -
- Overview of the company and its product offering
- Detailed insight into its business model, company type and headquarter
- Information on funding and partnership
- Biography of top management
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Stem’s business operations.
- Gain insights into partnership and funding.
- Gain understanding about its technology focus.
Table of ContentsCompany Overview
- Technology Focus
- Product Overview
- Key Employees
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp
- Kearsarge Energy
- Syncarpha Capital
- Sonoma Clean Power
- Huntington Beach
- Ontario Power Generation
- Urban Energy Solutions
- Cpower and Sun Green Systems
- Wind Ventures
- BNP Paribas
- Magnesium Capital
- Temasek Holding
- Activate Capital
- Mithril Capital Management