1h Free Analyst TimeIncorporated in 2014, Roost is an insurance company that offers home telematics solutions to help insurers reduce their claim losses and help property owners identify issues with their homes. Roost also offers a co-branded mobile app, which policyholders can use to interact with insurers. The company provides solutions such as the Customer Engagement Insurance Solution, the Loss Mitigation Insurance Solution, the Roost Commercial Property Insurance Solution, and Smart Sensors. The company’s products include the Smart 9V Battery, the Smart Garage Door Sensor, and the Water Leak & Freeze Detector.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report provides an overview of Roost and its product offerings, insight into its business model, information on its partnerships and funding, and biographies of senior management.
- In 2021, Roost was selected as one of five companies in Guidewire’s Insurtech Vanguards Program for its Protection360 commercial offering and its residential Security360 solution.
- In July 2021, Roost announced a pilot program in collaboration with Alabama-based Alfa Insurance. The agreement aims to help reduce claims frequency and severity.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Roost’s business operations.
- Gain insight into its partnerships and funding.
- Understand the company’s technology focus.
Table of Contents
- Company Overview
- Technology Focus
- Product Overview
- Key Employees
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Alfa Insurance
- American National Insurance Company
- Fergus Farm Mutual
- Church Mutual Insurance Company
- Nodak Insurance Company
- Olympus Insurance Company
- Centauri Insurance
- Duck Creek Technologies
- Farmers Protective Mutual Insurance Company