1h Free Analyst Time"Kuwait Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by the publisher, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Kuwait today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Total telecom service revenues in Kuwait will increase at a CAGR of 6.4% in line with steady growth in revenue contributions from mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data services revenue, will increase at a CAGR of 11.2%. This growth will be driven by increasing smartphone subscriptions, growing data consumption and projected growth of 5G subscription that will yield higher data ARPUs over the forecast period. Fixed broadband service revenue will increase at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period 2021-2026, driven by growing adoption of higher ARPU FTTH and Fixed wireless access subscriptions supported by ongoing network coverage expansions by telcos such as FASTtelco/Ooredoo Kuwait.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Kuwait.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications market.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom services revenue in Kuwait will increase at a CAGR of 6.4% over 2021-2026.
- Mobile service revenue accounted for 87% of total telecom services revenue in 2021.
- 4G is the leading mobile technology with a 69.4% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Kuwait’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the publisher’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Kuwait’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Kuwait’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Kuwait.
Table of Contents
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Zain Kuwait
- Ooredoo Kuwait
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zain Kuwait
- Ooredoo Kuwait
- STC Kuwait
- Virign Mobile