This report focuses on genomics products in the direct-to-consumer sector. Direct-to-consumer genetic testing is a rapidly expanding market that is generating substantial amounts of revenue and public interest. The growing popularity of consumer DNA testing is also raising new questions surrounding national regulation of medical devices and data privacy.
This report explores genomics products in the direct-to-consumer sector, as well as providing an industry analysis on the market and competitive landscape.
This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise on genomics products in the direct-to-consumer sector.
Components of the report include -
- Key Players - identify some of the leading companies in genomics, split into key industry layers.
- Trends - identify key trends expected to occur in the genomics industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- Industry Analysis - identify the impact of genomics across major markets.
- Value Chain - identify the various business segments and markets related to the use of genomics in the medical device industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of genomics and the impact on the medical device industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the primary ways in which genomics is changing the delivery of healthcare.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players in genomics and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in genomics to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of ContentsPLAYERS
Mergers and acquisitions
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Illumina Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Qiagen NV
- New Englad Bio Labs Inc
- OraSure Technologies Inc.
- 23andMe Inc.
- MyHeritage Ltd
- Ancestry.com Holdings LLC
- LiveWello LLC