1h Free Analyst TimeTop Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2020
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products 2020" is part of the publisher's Top Trends series. It examines the key consumer behaviors which are shaping preferences within this space, and subsequently how this is translating into innovation and future opportunities.
This overarching segment covers an array of core categories, including cigarettes, cigars, smoking and smokeless tobacco, heat-not-burn (HNB) tobacco, tobacco heating products (THPs), and e-cigarettes. The key trends explored are Taste Matters, Seeking Tobacco Alternatives, Minor Luxuries, "Connected" Smoking, and Craving Sensation.
- Innovative taste experiences are becoming more and more important for persuading smokers to switch to heat-not-burn tobacco products.
- Tobacco alternative innovations help to cater to smokers' desire to be less unhealthy as well as enjoy new experiences.
- Premium and upscale offers are still key elements in making tobacco enjoyable
- Digital technology can help smokers to build positive relationship with smoking.
- While cigarettes face strict regulations, tobacco innovation can be a way to enhance the sensory experience offered.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify how brands can innovate to engage consumers as well as showcasing best-in-class innovation examples throughout.
- Learn what consumer behavior is driving innovation using the publisher's latest consumer research.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of ContentsIntroduction
Consumer Trends: what behaviors are influencing demand for tobacco and smoking alternatives
Innovation Trends: how brands are responding to evolving consumer needs
Seeking Tobacco Alternatives
Looking Ahead: future innovation opportunities in tobacco and smoking alternatives
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Phillip Morris
- British American Tobacco
- Japan Tobacco
- Inperial Tobacco
- Sweedish Match