The report provides information and insights into Bouygues's tech activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Bouygues Construction is focusing on design modular construction strategies to deliver fast-responsive on-site renovation and monitoring toolkit; and deliver supply chain and renovation process optimization toolkit.
- Bouygues collaborated with Capgemini to develop an AI platform that connects the control center with every machine, scanner, and citizen.
- Bouygues Immobilier offers Flexom, a home automation app for its future homes, where buildings are fitted with sensors and connected objects can be controlled remotely using Flexom.
- Bouygues Construction is also leveraging 3D printing technology to cut production times, costs, and waste associated with housing designs.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Bouygues's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm
- Partnership, Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budgets Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- dassault systemes