This report provides insight into Westpac's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- Westpac has been using technologies such as AI and data analytics to transform its business model and meet customers’ digital expectations, besides focusing on other growth opportunities.
- Westpac has invested more than A$800m ($527.7m) in system upgrades and its digital innovation plan to improve operational efficiencies and enhance the customer experience. The company has migrated 100 applications from physical servers to a centralized cloud infrastructure platform to simplify and streamline its processes.
- Westpac appointed Jason Hair as chief digital officer in April 2020. Hair is responsible for driving the bank’s digital strategy by enhancing its digital capabilities and evolving its products and services to deliver personalized banking experiences.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Westpac’s fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm: Reinventure
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About The Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- 10x Future Technologies
- Common Ledger
- Fit Pay
- ACI Worldwide
- Curious Thing
- Looxid Labs
- Assembly Payments