This report provides insights into Barclays' fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- In the wake of the pandemic, Barclays’ migration to the cloud, its digital solutions, and its automation of redundant tasks enabled it to reach out to customers easily.
- Barclays is focusing on enhancing its expertise in artificial intelligence to offer better products and enhance business processes. It has been actively leveraging AI in key areas such as payments, fraud detection and prevention, and onboarding customers.
- Barclays has been investing heavily in building digital infrastructure to improve operations and reach out to its customers. As part of its enterprise-wide digitalization strategy, the bank has migrated Barclays iPortal from a legacy physical infrastructure to the cloud.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Barclays' fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, & Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership & Investment Network Map
- ICT Budgets & Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Nuance Communications
- Allen & Overy
- Scalable Capital
- Digital Reasoning
- Sigma Ratings
- Cloud9 Technologies
- Beacon Platform