The gauze bandage rolls market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Gauze bandages are used for dressing purposes in surgical procedure for giving exponential strength and enhanced protection. Increasing number of surgical procedure and increasing incidence of chronic wounds are some of the factors contributing to the overall growth of the market. Moreover, these gauze bandages rolls are easy to use and gives excellent absorbability and drainage, which make them highly preferable among surgical, medical, and dental procedures. Furthermore, increased life expectancy and the rising demand for such products in the market are few more factors driving the growth of the gauze bandage rolls market.
Key Market Trends
Cotton based Gauze Bandage Rolls Segment is Expected to be a largest growing segment in the Gauze Bandage Rolls Market
- These gauzes consist of fibers pressed together to resemble weave, which provides greater absorbent capacity and when these gauzes are being removed then very few fibers are there on the wound. These advantages of cotton-based gauze make them highly adopted among hospitals.
- Most of the companies are manufacturing cotton-based gauze bandage rolls as the cost of manufacturing is lesser compared to woven based gauze. Moreover, these cotton based gauzes are also highly preferable due to producing less lint and stronger and softer compared to woven based gauze bandage rolls.
- Woven based gauze bandages have different materials like oxidized cellulose, wherein these are chemically treated to make gauze's more absorbable and hemostatic. Furthermore, surgical procedures in hospitals are expected to create huge demand for such type of gauzes over the forecast period.
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Share in the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
North America is expected to hold a major market share in the global gauze bandage rolls market due to the increasing geriatric population, increasing chronic wound cases, rising awareness among individuals pertaining to wound infection and diseases. Furthermore, increasing healthcare expenditure and the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure is also fuelling the growth of the overall regional market to a large extent.
The market in Asia-pacific is expected to grow in the forecasted period as countries like India and China have growing population and improved medical facilities, which make the growing opportunity for the manufacturer to manufacture more in this gauze bandage rolls market
The gauze bandage rolls market is fragmented competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players are currently dominating the market. Some of the companies which are currently dominating the market are Cardinal Health, Dynarex Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., BSN medical, TROGE MEDICAL GmbH, Neomedic Limited, Integrity Medical Devices, Kuteks AS, Fazzini, and McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of the Study
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Number of Surgical Procedure
4.2.2 Increasing Incidence of Chronic Wounds and Road Accidents
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Availability of Alternative Product
4.4 Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.1.1 Cotton-based Material
5.1.2 Woven-based Material
5.2 By Application
5.2.4 Other Applications (dental)
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6.1.1 BSN medical
6.1.2 Cardinal Health
6.1.3 Dynarex Corporation
6.1.5 Integrity Medical Devices
6.1.6 Kuteks AS
6.1.7 Medline Industries Inc.
6.1.8 McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
6.1.9 Neomedic Limited
6.1.10 TROGE MEDICAL GmbH
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BSN medical
- Cardinal Health
- Dynarex Corporation
- Integrity Medical Devices
- Kuteks AS
- Medline Industries Inc.
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- Neomedic Limited
- TROGE MEDICAL GmbH