Tribology of Natural Fiber Polymer Composites, Second Edition, covers the availability and processing of natural fiber polymer composites and their structural, thermal, mechanical and tribological properties and performance. Environmental concerns are driving demand for biodegradable materials such as plant-based, natural fiber-reinforced polymer composites. These composites are fast replacing conventional materials in many industrial applications, especially in automobiles, where tribology (friction, lubrication and wear) is an important aspect.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Table of Contents1. Natural fibers and their composites
2. Introduction to tribology of polymer composites
3. Sisal reinforced polymer composites
4. Jute reinforced polymer composites
5. Cotton reinforced polymer composites
6. Bamboo reinforced polymer composites
7. Wood reinforced polymer composites
8. Bio-degradable composites and Bio-derived polymer-based composites
9. Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Tribological behavior of natural fiber polymer composites